If You're New to the Boiler House,
We have 3 great ways to start your practice.
Each include a complimentary class for a friend and mat/towel service on day #1.
Practice an entire month for only $59.
$20 / 10 Consecutive Days Unlimited
Take as many classes as you can in 10 days.
60 Day Startup Challenge = As a personal goal, practice 60 consecutive days from your first class and receive your next month free. As a new student, consistent back to back practice will lay a powerful foundation for long-term achievement. Real fitness comes from within! $240
Introductory offers are intended for individuals local to and within 50 miles of the Boiler House. Visitors from out of town take advantage of one week unlimited Yoga "Traveler's Pass" for $50 (mat/towels included during 7 days).
Take as many classes as you can during the introductory term!
Review our regular rates for member tuition:
(the more you practice, the less you pay for each class)
For the number-crunchers:
We recommend attending 3 classes a week, consistently = 12 classes per month. A month unlimited for $120 would equal $10 per class.
- Of course, you have the option to come every day of the month = $4 per day.
- Our special rate of $99 per month auto-debit makes it even more affordable, and easier, because we don't have to transact every class. On the auto-debit, attending 12 classes a month = $8.25 per class, or, $3.33 per day.
- Additionally, we include a mat rental and 3 towels per class = $4 per class savings (and you don't have to lug a mat and towel around all the time).
- 10 classes = $15.00 per class and gives you 3 months to complete the classes
- 20 classes = $12.50 per class and gives you a whole six months to complete the classes.
- 40 classes = $11.25 per class and gives a whole year to complete the classes.
- Also, if you wind up not using all the classes in your class card, we'll roll the remaining number onto a new card so you never lose the classes you're unable to attend.